5,000 square feet
FIRST FLOOR, SECOND FLOOR, & KITCHEN
The entire Main Lodge has been completely renovated with modern conveniences while keeping a rustic vibe.
The first and second Floors of the Main Lodge both overlook the lake and can each hold up to 125 guests seated, allowing for presentations, ceremonies, bands and DJ's to be featured during the event.
The Meier Beach Overlook (a bride favorite for wedding ceremonies) can easily entertain a range of events, from sophisticated outdoor evening dinner reception to hundreds of guests for a wedding or children's birthday party.
The uniqueness of the building and property allows for multipurpose events with fast turn around from ceremony to cocktails to a seated dinner reception.
• Easily access double doors off the Main Lodge make load in and wrap fast and efficient
• Modern electrical outlets are throughout the space and readily accessible
• Central Heat
• PA System & Flat Screen TV available for rental
• Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen with new appliances and commercial ice machine
• Renovated restrooms in the Main Room with separate vanity area and six fully private stalls including ADA accessible
• Valet is encouraged for events over 150 Guests. For smaller groups on-site parking is available in The Glen behind the building
• Driveway is excellent for food trucks and caterer staging
Please contact us to discuss what you are looking for and if Meier Lake is the right fit for you.
• We book Weekday events in 8 hour blocks, Saturday's are 12 hours and Sunday's booked are at 10 hours (additional hours can be purchased at an additional cost)
• We require a $500 deposit to secure your date that is non-refundable 90 days prior to the event day, should you need to cancel there is a cancellation fee
• We do require additional event insurance and a site representative for every event
• Pre & Post cleaning service, garbage bins and recycling bins with liners as well as garbage hauling are included in the rental fee
• We allow outside licensed, insured, certified and/or permitted vendors for catering and bartending services
• We can also host government/council meetings, workshops, community gatherings for a reduced fee so please contact us for options
We have simple table and chairs for use (no linens), and can also recommend vendors for more formal furniture